Monday, August 8, 2011

Creamy Peanut Chicken Rice

My husband suggested I make this week's cooking tutorial my Creamy Peanut Chicken Rice.  I'm pretty sure he suggested it because he wanted to eat it for dinner this weekend.  He thinks he is slick... but he's not. Either way I did take him up on the suggestion because it's such an easy dish to whip up!  It's great for those days you have left over rice and are not sure how to revamp it.  I especially love it because it's a one pot meal!

On a lazy day we will eat it by itself.  But I will usually pair it up with some sauteed or roasted veggies or a nice salad as well.

I've included the step-by-step video tutorial below!  Hope you give it a try and enjoy!
Ingredients:
4 cups cooked rice
2 chicken breasts
olive oil
2 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon dried thyme
salt/pepper
2 tomatoes
1 onion
2 garlic cloves
2 chilies (optional)
1/2 cup peanut butter
water


Buen provecho!

2 comments:

  1. Dear you are just amazing..keep it up :)
    me and my mom are the big fan of your, really u r doing a very nice job through giving us different-different cooking tips...love u :))

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message. I love to hear from you!