Saturday, May 4, 2013

Meatless Meatballs!

We're not vegetarians but I love to try all kinds of new recipes.  So, when I cam across Chef John's meatless meatball recipe on YouTube I just had to try it! To watch his recipe click HERE.

my veggie meatballs out of the oven
 To get them equally sized I used a small cookie scoop.
Dinner is served! Veggie meatballs with organic whole wheat spaghetti. Yummmm!
These meatless meatballs are beyond yummy! They taste like they have meat in them and the texture is just perfect! My hubby and the kids enjoyed it and I have plans to make a large batch and freeze some for quick weeknight dinners.

Let me know if you give it a try and any changes you make to it!

Online Bread Making Class

Online Cheese Making Class

2 comments:

  1. Is there anywhere you can get the written recipe? I was wondering how much oatmeal to use

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the written recipe Chef John provides: http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2013/04/meatless-meatballs-celebrating-magical.html

      Delete

Leave me a message. I love to hear from you!